We are looking for outstanding, highly motivated candidates of all levels to join our group.
The following positions are currently available:
Fully funded positions:
- Ph.D. candidates for students passionate about 3D printing/additive manufacturing of nanomaterials-based biomedical electronics and robots and/or soft matter physics phenomena (e.g., nanomaterials patterning and deposition);
- Students pursuing M.D.-Ph.D. at the University of Utah;
- Postdocs with outstanding publications in the related area.
Other research and volunteering opportunities:
- Master students
- Visiting students and scholars
- Undergraduate students
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Title the email with “[APPLY] - 'Position of interest' - 'your full name' ”.
- Attach a CV, all academic transcripts since undergraduate studies, and a copy of GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score reports.
The short-listed candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. We have several openings and the applications will continue to be considered until the position has been filled.