We are currently looking for outstanding, highly motivated candidates of all levels to join our group for 2021.
With its exceptional strength in clinical and biomedical research, state-of-the-art facilities, and its world-class entrepreneurship culture, the University of Utah offers a unique foundation to grow synergistic interdisciplinary collaborative opportunities, to drive and ultimately to translate our laboratory research efforts towards the well-being of the society.
The following positions are currently available:
Fully funded positions:
- Ph.D. candidates for students passionate to learn about 3D printing/additive manufacturing of nanomaterials-based biomedical electronics and robots, and/or soft matter physics phenomena (e.g., nanomaterials patterning and deposition);
- Students pursuing M.D.-Ph.D. at the University of Utah;
- Postdocs with outstanding publications record in the related area.
- Master students
- Visiting students and scholars
- Undergraduate students
- Title the email with “[APPLY] - 'Position of interest' - 'your full name' ”.
- Attach a CV, all academic transcripts since undergraduate studies, and a copy of GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score reports.